Buy a Gift Voucher
Intermediates Monday Daytime (ONLINE)
8 week course for Intermediate students aged 18+
At Italian Connections, we love the Italian language and culture, that's why we have decided to share this passion with you.
This course is ideal for students who have completed our Post Beginners course, and now wish to continue learning. We present the lessons in an interactive way, with lots of exercises, role-plays, games, and much more.
All our teachers are highly qualified and receive regular training. What makes them truly unique though is their contagious passion for the Italian language and culture.
- Improve your Italian
- Converse with others
- Learn more about Italian culture
- A small learning group for maximum attention
- A fun, interactive course
- Everyday conversational Italian and lots of cultural information
- Pen and paper
- Textbook: Al Dente 2 - Libro dello studente - Edizione Casa delle Lingue. Available at www.abbeys.com.au or www.languageint.com.au
For Intermediate students who wish to improve their skills.
No refunds are available after enrollment. Your enrollment can be transferred to another person for the same course and day.
- Enrollment. We cannot hold places. Please enroll in due time to avoid missing out on your preferred class and date.
- Textbooks. Course fee does not include textbook unless specified. Please purchase textbook prior to first class.
- Start date reminders. A reminder email will be sent out 1 day prior to commencement of course.
- Make-up classes are not possible.
- No refunds are possible after enrollment. Please choose your class and day/time carefully.
- Our teachers. We reserve the right to reassign teachers before and after class has started.
- Age: unless specified as 'Kids' class' all our classes and seminars are for adults ONLY. Minimum age required is 18 years.